Resident Meal Plans
In order to meet your dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2016-2017 academic year. If you wish to purchase a meal plan, or to make a change to your plan, contact student accounts in room 2005 of the academic building or call (734) 432-5600.
Meal Plan Options For Residents
Meal Plan A
- Any 250 meals or exchanges a semester
- $100.00 of crusader cash
Meal Plan B
- Any 180 meals or exchanges a semester
- $250.00 of crusader cash
Meal Plan C
- Any 130 meals or exchanges a semester
- $350.00 of crusader cash
Faculty, Staff, and Commuter Meal Plans
- Block 10 with $20.00 in flex
- Block 20 with $45.00 in flex
- Block 40 with $100.00 in flex
Exchange, Cash, and Cards
If your schedule causes you to miss a meal at the University Dining Center, you may "exchange" a meal from your plan by selecting from a variety of entree and side selections at Take 5 or Stacks Deli. Please contact (734) 591-1633 for more details.
Crusader cash is used when making purchases at one of our retail locations. It's as simple as handing the Sodexo cashier your Madonna One Card.
your meal plan value is loaded on to your Madonna one card. This provides you with the purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected. Cards must be swiped before every meal or purchase.
Lost or Stolen Cards
Lost or stolen meal cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you please contact Student Accounts.
Do you have specific dietary needs? No problem! Our campus dining program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact us at (734) 591-1633.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that meals are non-transferable from person to person